This is all new to me and thought it might be a good idea of keeping in touch with all of you around the world with the doings of the Hancocks family here in Aussie.
Nicky left us in January and we are missing her funny quotes and laugh every day but life must go on.
I am getting into a routine Mondays are my cleaning days as you all know this is very NEW to me but I seem to be managing. I have a couple that come twice a month for a full clean yip i just cant do with out help but during the week I just keep the house looking good and getting the girls to do their rooms twice a week ( clothing being put away). I have started working at the local RSPCA on Wednesday mornings I will see how I go and maybe I will add another day soon. I am doing the cattery and it's too sad seeing all these cats there but most of them do find homes. I just always think just how lucky my Whisky and Brandy are!!!! they just dont know how lucky they are.
Gardening is another one of my added chores, I am enjoying this but when it comes to cleaning up the mess I have made I do miss my Sulyman !!!! We have water restrictions so all watering is by hand and only for 2 days a week for 2 hours !!!
I spend the afternoons running around for after school sports and then of course as all you mothers know start, to get the dinner ready and feed the animals, homework. We are all hooked on Home and Away here so at 7 we as a family sit down to watch it so I do hope to get dinner done by then.
Nicky left us in January and we are missing her funny quotes and laugh every day but life must go on.
I am getting into a routine Mondays are my cleaning days as you all know this is very NEW to me but I seem to be managing. I have a couple that come twice a month for a full clean yip i just cant do with out help but during the week I just keep the house looking good and getting the girls to do their rooms twice a week ( clothing being put away). I have started working at the local RSPCA on Wednesday mornings I will see how I go and maybe I will add another day soon. I am doing the cattery and it's too sad seeing all these cats there but most of them do find homes. I just always think just how lucky my Whisky and Brandy are!!!! they just dont know how lucky they are.
Gardening is another one of my added chores, I am enjoying this but when it comes to cleaning up the mess I have made I do miss my Sulyman !!!! We have water restrictions so all watering is by hand and only for 2 days a week for 2 hours !!!
I spend the afternoons running around for after school sports and then of course as all you mothers know start, to get the dinner ready and feed the animals, homework. We are all hooked on Home and Away here so at 7 we as a family sit down to watch it so I do hope to get dinner done by then.
February came and went very quickly the girls started the new year on the 4th and are happy with their classes.
.JPG)
Sarah is now in her VCE years. Its a two year course to finish school in the state of Victoria she has to do 6 subjects and just one of them has to be english. Her subjects are English, French, Maths Methods ( there are 3 level of maths this is the 2nd) Physcology, Biology 3/4 and Chemsitry. As she is doing a 3/4 subject this year next year she will only have 5 subjects as its a year 12 subject. She is hoping to go into medicine but not sure what area it will be. She is playing Vollyball and playing matches every weekend.
.JPG)
Megan as normal thinks school is to be social and so her weekends are taken up out and about with all her friends. She is playing softball and is one of the best batsmen on the team and every weekend she is out playing matches around Melbourne and its either Paul or i that are there to watch as we are responsable getting our kids to the matches and one of us have to be where Sarah is too.
Sarah is now in her VCE years. Its a two year course to finish school in the state of Victoria she has to do 6 subjects and just one of them has to be english. Her subjects are English, French, Maths Methods ( there are 3 level of maths this is the 2nd) Physcology, Biology 3/4 and Chemsitry. As she is doing a 3/4 subject this year next year she will only have 5 subjects as its a year 12 subject. She is hoping to go into medicine but not sure what area it will be. She is playing Vollyball and playing matches every weekend.
Megan as normal thinks school is to be social and so her weekends are taken up out and about with all her friends. She is playing softball and is one of the best batsmen on the team and every weekend she is out playing matches around Melbourne and its either Paul or i that are there to watch as we are responsable getting our kids to the matches and one of us have to be where Sarah is too.
Timmy our new addtion is now a dress up dog !!!! Yip the girls decided that he looked cute in these dolls clothes. He is the sweetest thing and just loves playing with the cats and even poor Cindy has joined in.
Going for a ride to the beach for our Sunday walk,
Whisky, well he is out all day and at 4 i start calling him in which can take up a hour before he walks back in.
No comments:
Post a Comment